Coupon Redemption - Frequently Asked Questions
- When can I redeem my voucher? [+]
Check the 'Fine print' details on your voucher for the activation time/date.
You can redeem your voucher from this time.
- I purchased more than one voucher, how does this work?
If your voucher is valid for 2 downloads & you only received 1 voucher code, claim your 2nd download simply by adding *2 to the end of your code.
For example: Voucher code:123456789
Use: 123456789 for your 1st download
Then: 123456789*2 for your 2nd download
- I've not received my download link by email [+]
- Check your spam or junk folders
- If you have more than one email address, check all of your email accounts
- Search your email accounts for emails from: email@example.com
contact us if your download link has not arrived in your inbox.
- Your page says: ''This coupon is invalid” [+]
If you receive this message, check the following:
- You're not trying to redeem before the activation date or after the expiry date
- You’re redeeming on the correct landing page
- You’re entering the voucher code, not the security code or any other codes
- If you have copied & pasted your code, check that you haven’t inserted a space with the code
|123456789 | there’s a space after 9
| 123456789| there’s a space before 1
|123456789| is correct
- Your page says: ''This coupon has already been redeemed'' [+]
Then you have redeemed your code!
If you haven’t received your confirmation email & download link, refer to FAQ 3
- When I click on the download link, I receive a “Failure Notice”, why? [+]
When you click on the download link, your IP address is logged. You will be able to download successfully providing you don’t click too many times from the same IP address.
The failure notice is displayed if:
• You try & download to a device other than a regular PC/ Laptop, try next time from your PC / Laptop, via the same connection
• Your IP address has high security & is preventing the download, this is more likely to happen at work places or places that use VPN (Virtual Private Network) connections
• You’ve clicked on the link too many times & rendered the download void
• You’ve forwarded the link to a third person, file sharing outside your home is not permitted
If you continue to receive the Failure Notice please contact us and tell us which device & operating system you’re using.
- My download appeared to work but now I can’t find it? [+]
Check ‘Downloads’ ‘My Downloads’ or in ‘My Documents’.
Try a system search for the term ‘earworms’.
If you can’t find the file, click on the link in your email to download again.
If you’re using Windows, choose the SAVE option.
- Can I use my voucher for an earworms Volume 2 download? [+]
No sorry, as explained in the 'Fine Print' this offer applies to Volume 1 MP3 downloads only.
Volume 2 downloads are available at 20% discount for the duration of the validity period.
Go to http://store.earwormslearning.com select your products, enter ‘RAPID’ into the Coupon Box & Apply.
- Is my MP3 player compatible? [+]
Mp3 ‘Players’ are unable to open Zip files (FAQ 10), so you cannot download from our server directly to these devices. So you should download to your PC first and then simply transfer across to your device.
Your downloads can be transferred from your PC to the following devices:
• All MP3 players
• Android Smart Phones & tablets
• Windows Mobile Devices
• iPod Touch, Classic, Nano
• iPad, IPad 2
• iPhone - all models
Please refer to FAQ 13 if you don’t know how to transfer music files.
- My Mobile / Tablet can’t download! Why not & what can I do? [+]
Mobiles & Tablets cannot open ‘Zip’ files (FAQ 11).
The downloaded file is zipped i.e. compressed for a faster download speed.
Download first to your PC, unzip & then transfer the tracks in the way you normally transfer music files to your device. (FAQ’s 12 & 13)
If you have already clicked on the link from your mobile or tablet, don’t click again!
Click on the link from your PC and it will download if you’re using the same IP address.
NB. If you receive a Failure Notice please refer to FAQ 6
- What are Zip files & how do I open them? [+]
Zip files compress data & enable faster downloading. Most PC’s / Laptops have ‘unzip’ software already installed. If you can’t open the zip file you can download free software from WinZip, the most popular compression utility provider. Click here to download WinZip Trial software.
After installation, double click or right hand click the Zip file & open with WinZip.
- I’ve transferred my download to my Player / Mobile / Tablet but it doesn’t work? [+]
If you’ve transferred the Zip file or folder, it won’t work because ‘players’ can’t open zip files or folders. Only transfer the tracks.
Please refer also to FAQ’s 9, 10, 11 & 13
- How do I transfer my download to my Player / Mobile / Tablet? [+]
With so many Mp3 players & devices available, it’s impossible for us to provide assistance on all makes & models. Most devices have online support pages so we recommend you type into a search engine:
How to transfer Music
First ‘add’ your files to your iTunes library:
- Open iTunes
- Windows users: File > Add files > Browse > Add your earworms tracks
- Mac users: File > Browse > Add your earworms tracks
Then ‘sync’ your library to your device:
- Connect your device to your computer
- Select your device in the left hand column
- Select the ‘Music’ tab from your device’s menu & check the earworms tracks to sync
- Click Sync to transfer the tracks you selected to your device
TIP: Make a new playlist of your earworms content, it’s easier to find & check to Sync & easier to search for tracks once on your device
Windows Users: You don’t need to install the Android File Transfer application to connect to a Windows computer. Simply connect your Android device to a computer with a USB cable to transfer music files.
Mac Users:You can connect your Android device to a computer running Mac OS X with a USB cable, to transfer music files between your device and the computer.
This connection uses the MTP protocol, which is not supported by Mac OS X natively, so you first need to install the free Android File Transfer application on your Macintosh.
For more information about connecting to a Macintosh computer via USB, Please visit the Google Mobile Help Center for additional instructions.
1. Connect your device to your computer.
2. On your device, in the dialog box that appears, select any of the file transfer options.
3. On your computer, open the BlackBerry Desktop Software.
4. Click the media transfer option that best suits what you want to do.
Your device’s storage card is treated just like a usb drive. So when you connect your device to your computer you can synchronise directories or drag and drop files back and forth.
Using the preloaded music and video player you can catalog your earworms audio files with Windows Media Players' library function; it will search your device for the right files and put them into order using the meta-data.
- Can I use my voucher for an earworms App (Android or Apple)? [+]
No sorry, as in the deal 'Fine Print' this offer applies to Volume 1 MP3 downloads from our range.
- How many vouchers can I buy? [+]
We generally don’t apply limits to the amount of earworms download vouchers that you can purchase. Refer to the promotion 'Fine Print'
- When does my voucher expire, how much time do I have to redeem it? [+]
Your voucher validity period (expiry date) is printed on your voucher.
- I didn't receive a voucher / I can't find my voucher? [+]
Unfortunately earworms MBT does not have access to your personal voucher details. To recover your voucher or code, refer to your Daily Deals site.
Tip: Many Daily Deals companies allow you to login to your account and view, print or re-print a copy of the voucher that was emailed to you.
- Can I get a refund on my voucher? [+]
Refunds can only be administered by the Daily Deals website that you bought your voucher from. Please refer to their 'Terms and Conditions' of and submit all such enquiries to them.
- I'd like to know more about the science behind earworms MBT, the method, the effectiveness and how to use this system? [+]
You're most welcome, go to our home page and take a tour of our site, play our 'free demos' (try before you buy), read our Concept FAQ's, visit the 'Free Resources' area and enjoy a good look around.
We'd appreciate it if you 'Like' us on our new Facebook fan page and let us know your thoughts on our 'slightly different' learning method.
- Contact [+]
Earworms mbt® - Group Buying FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions